top of page

Clinical Trials Registry

Our Philosophy

We established criteria to provide assurance to investigators, clinicians, and patients, as well as the editors and readers of medical publications to whom we submit our data, that we are publishing comprehensive, balanced, and accurate information about our investigations. The goal of these principles is to guarantee that we generate publications in a responsible and ethical way on a consistent basis.
We are neutral towards the results and conclusions of the trials.

Empty Chairs

Clinical Trial Ref No: 

ECR/4263/MH/UK/2020/RR-21

(Currently Closed)

PI: Nima Norbu Sherpa (nimnorsherpa@gmail.com)

बंदर

Who We Are

Our Roots

Our strength lies not only in the words we stand by, but most importantly in the actions of our initiatives. From the moment we started our work in 2000, we understood that by working together we could overcome our challenges much more efficiently, and that is why we ultimately decided to launch Universal Human Rights and Social Development Association. We strive to make a positive change in all of our pursuits.

Clinical Trials (Nutraceuticals)

Public·40 members

Owen Nelson
Owen Nelson

Lana Lubany - SOLD (Official Music Video)

Camila Cabello feat. WILLOW - psychofreak (Official Music Video)"FAMILIA" available at: Camila Cabello Merch: Camila Cabello: _cabello _cabello ://www.camilacabello.comSubscribe to the official Camila Cabello YouTube channel: : charlotte rutherforddirector rep: jesse kahnprod co: freenjoyexec producer: nathan scherrer & tara shereeproducer: nathan scherrer & stephan bieleckicinematographer: scott cunninghamproduction designer: liam mooregaffer: mike van meterkey grip: dave riggiofirst AD: joe suarezproduction manager: dylan deLucaproduction coordinator: hanna walickichoreographer: calvit hodge + sara bivenscamila stylist: rob zangardi + mariel haenncamila hair: dimitris giannetoscamila makeup: ash holmcamila nails: thuy nguyenwillow stylist: chloe + chenellewillow makeup: raoul alejandrewillow hair: vernon francoisstunt coordinator: web whineryspfx: reelFXeditor: ally gondeck at whitehouse postcolor: joseph bicknell at company3sound mix: ben freer at fiddle leaf soundvfx supervisor: les umbergervfx: mod creations(C) 2022 Epic Records, a division of Sony Music Entertainment#CamilaCabello #WILLOW #psychofreakMusic in this videoLearn moreSongpsychofreakArtistCamila CabelloLicensed to YouTube bySME (on behalf of Epic)TagsCamila, camila Cabello, pop, new music, living proof, senorita, shawn mendes, liar, shameless, easy, cry for me, Havana, cuba, Cuban, ariana grande, lauren Jauregui, romance album, camila cabello romance, should've said it, my oh my, bad kind of butterflies, feel it twice, dream of you, this love, used to this, first man, first man project, camila grammys, epic, epic records, syco, don't go yet, cinderella, camila new music, fifth harmony, Pop

Lana Lubany - SOLD (Official Music Video)

0:09:24.7 MH: So for me, one thing I started doing a few years ago is just their first assignment on the LMS, the learning management system, for us it's Moodle. So I will put an assignment module on Moodle and ask students a series of questions, and those include things like their preferred name, 'cause sometimes the registered name is not how they prefer to be addressed, and what their pronouns are and who their studio teacher is in case I ever need to get in touch with that person about their progress, but then I also ask them their three favorite pieces they're listening to right now. And it can be any music, there's... And I say that in the question like, there's no guilty pleasure type of judgment implied here, it can be a video game music, it can be film music, it can be a pop song, it can be something you're playing in lessons or something you've studied in band, anything. And so then as soon as I have that, I slot those things into the various topics, 'cause I have playlists for all my topics on Spotify, and that way we can either start class by listening to one of their songs or one of their examples, and I'll just have them think like, well, what meter is this? Let's conduct it. Does this fall into one of the meter types we've studied?

0:25:16.4 MH: And I try to also use, again, especially with voice, some vocal music like the Renaissance composer, Maddalena Casulana. Her stuff is really beautiful, and she was the first woman to call herself a composer and to publish music that we have record of. And so that's an interesting thing. And it's Renaissance choral music, so it's very triadic. So that's a good opportunity, we've analyzed two of her madrigals this semester. And so that's a good way to engage, just making sure that you have music that addresses different performing forces, of course, but especially for those singers who might feel a little bit more behind. Not all of them, but just some of them who come in without that note reading knowledge, they might be very, very good singers and they just... They don't have that knowledge yet to back it up. They've never played a triad, so it's a foreign concept to them. They don't have any kind of tactile embodiment with knowledge of that. So showing stuff like that in different performing forces for those students helps a lot. And also just having them not just arpeggiate them but sing it in groups, make them build the cord as the class, sing it as a class.

0:41:09.5 MH: Oh yeah. I mean, just that I'm always saying things like, for later in the year, I really need some musical theater examples of ascending five, six sequences, or I don't have enough compound triple minor mode pop music examples. And every now and then, even an upper level student who I haven't had since their first year, will send me an email and be like, "Hey, this video game has... Here's a YouTube video," or this one kid sent me a rap example and was like, "Before you play it in class, make sure you find a clean version." [laughter] He wanted to make sure I didn't just play it without listening more of the way into the track, 'cause I think it's fairly profane. Anyway, I definitely, especially some of them who I know are really into it, I'm like, "Please go find some of these things, or listen for them and send them to me," and it just kinda helps them stay... Keep their theory brain on when they're not in theory.

0:42:45.2 MH: See? And that's what I rely on students for because my knowledge of film music is not good. I mean I know a few things, but I'm not like they are, and certainly not video game music, other than the Super Mario Brothers from my childhood, which is surprisingly still relevant, I found. 041b061a72

About

The term nutraceutical refers to food items as a whole or a ...

Members

©2018 by Universal Human Rights and Social Development Association.

bottom of page